Thursday 8 October 2015

Extrinsic

; not part of something, coming from the outside of something

Assalamualaikum / Hi :)

Have you ever feel like something strange within yourself?
I seldom let myself get too drained of irrelevant things,
but I'm feeling that though
This might be a disappointment but yea it's pretty hard to get a grip
even to myself *sigh*

Like one day you feel better, and you feel like dying the next day.
Yea, kinda peculiar.
But that's how I feel lately.
It sounds stupid to admit this but everyone has it, I guess.
Well lets just hope better days will come really soon!
Istighfar dearself, Allahu :(

And here, I'd like to wish my juniors (98's & 00's)
for their upcoming exams!
Embrace the success from the beginning.

May Allah ease our ways throughout this tough journey (indeed)
Amin.

-Wassalam-

No comments: