Wednesday 30 September 2015

What's new?

Assalamualaikum / Hi :)
I've been m.i.a for quite a long time so ya if you ever wondering where I've been,
Well uh I'm still here, alhamdulillah.
Maybe bcs lots of things came up and I have to settle down some mess,
I didnt have pretty much time to write anymore,
And for some reasons, I deleted my posts.
(It's just too personal)


Still wondering where have I been? How am I doing?
Basically, I'm fine. Ya, 'fine' isnt enough to describe it all.
Let's make it short, I'm okay, still studying (but not in school anymore) & insyaAllah
will be pursuing my fav field later on :)

To end my short post;
I'd be glad if you have a little time to recite
a prayer & Al-fatihah to my beloved fav junior.
Dina Shuhadah Binti Ahmad Fariz
(29/4/1998 - 30/6/2015)

3 months, I've been missing you massively
And I'm sure I always will.

-Wassalam-




No comments: