Saturday 12 December 2015

Till Syurga

Assalamualaikum / Hi everyone!

One of many amazing things about Islam is that we literally greet one
another with the words "peace be upon you" / "assalamualaikum".
Not "hey' or "hello" or even "good morning", no. We pray that Allah
grants our brothers and sisters peace whenever we see them.

There are many different kinds of righteous deeds that can be done
by rich or poor, old or young, male or female, depending on each person's
circumstances, ambition and energy, after the help of Allah.

"Whoever works righteousness - and whether male or female - while he (or she)
is a true believer (of Islam) verity, to him We will give a good life (in this world
with respect, contentment and lawful provision), and We shall pay them certainly a
reward in proportion to the best of what they used to do (i.e. Paradise
in the Hereafter)" - al-Nahl (16:97)

My secondary school wouldn't be amazing without this bunch!
I'd like to thank you for being there for me and for catching me up 
every time I fall. Thank you for the boundless love in this splendid
friendship between 10 of us! InsyaAllah we'll meet soon okay girls?!
I miss my complete squad! So here's an appreciation post for my favourite girls.


Now, you can always stay connected with us via Instagram
@tillsyurga

(Damia, Fad, Ena, Fafan, Dayana, Liyana, Sya, Fana, Chi, Cha)




No comments: