Sunday 15 December 2013

Bogoshipta Hanende

Assalamualaikum / Hi guys! 
MasyaAllah I've been so busy lately so I decided to leave my blog behind.
And yeap, I miss my blog so much.
About my current life, it's okay.
Alhamdulillah for everything I have.
Btw, I've been so busy since I'm going to be a 
SENIOR for next year LOL
Nahh, not really excited for that.
Next year is going to be a tough year ever,
bcs of SPM hahahaha.

So yeap maybe I'll not keep in touch with my ask.fm / tumblr / blog
But still, I'll make myself free to update my Insta & Twitter
So yeap, do follow me if you want to;
Twitter : @DheeMeeya
Instagram : DheeMeeya
May we can link to each other for something beneficial,
Lillahi ta'ala. InsyaAllah.


Ok I guess it's time to stop writing oh God I feel so awkward here.
Bittaufiq wannajah, guys!
Stay safe & Take care
Fi hifzillah & syukran.

May Allah grants us blessings & protects us.
Ameen

p/s : Ignore my post title bcs I just feel to type it and I dont even know why. LOL

Lots of love, wassalam xx



No comments: